Making the world a better place!
Children who want a safe place to be encouraged to love learning, respect and show kindness to themselves and others and who have a love and respect for their Creator.
Once we have received your application form, we will contact you to arrange an interview with our principal. The application fee is R400.
Your child will be assessed to see whether they are ready for the proposed grade (academically, socially, emotionally and physically).
– Maximum of 16 children per class
The fees are in 2 parts
1. Tuition & academic fees
2. Cultural, materials (text books, stationary, meals and snacks, filtererd water, cleaning materials, outings, repairs & maintenance, curriculum costs, rent etc.
Please NOTE – Included in the Total Annual Fee:
– Tuition covering the full range of Academic, Cultural and Sporting activities
– Outdoor curriculum
– Mid-morning & afternoon, refreshments, lunch and fruit, nuts, seeds and preservative free dried fruit
– Stationery, printing and text books
Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not included in the Total Annual Fee:
NB. One terms notice period is required by the parents should a child leave the school.